Club Level Access Questions

taylor1293

Do you want to build a snowman?
Once we check out in the morning, will we still have access to the club level lounge later in the day?

We may go to the theme parks on the day of check out and might want to come back to take a break in the middle of the day.

Teresa

Sometime after your checkout the card will stop working but if you go up with others they will honer it .I had no trouble with this because they seen me before and never checked my card.
tiggerguy2000

We stayed at Royal Pacific Resort club level in July and were told we could still come back to the lounge after we checked out that morning. The only thing the roomkey will not do is open your room door after you check out. We were even encouraged to take a soda and snack with us for our trip home!

If you remember when you are in the club lounge, say hi to Kawelo from the "licorice kids" (my 14 adn 17 yr olds) Somehow in conversation during our July stay we found out he absolutely loves red licorice. So my kids bought him some one day in the park because he always made sure there were cookies saved for them at night. He really made our stay fun! Enjoy!

LOL! I'll be sure to do that!

It's great when you encounter an extra special employee that just makes your stay so much more perfect!

Even after you've checked out at 11am or whatever, you can still come back to RPR and use their showers/change room in the gym to freshen up if you need to. This came in handy as we were ready to head to the airport. For the first time during our stay, we had been caught in the afternoon storms. It was nice to go in the change room and blow dry my hair with their hairdryers before I left. They will supply towels or anything you need. And that's for all guests, not just club level.

Almost every time we've stayed at club level we have stayed the day & used our room key to go up. They even packed us a care package for the ride home.
say hello to Cheyenne from the Mitchell family if you remember!!
You're gonna love it there.

Thanks everyone! I'm grateful to hear that we will be able to have access to the lounge even after we check out of the room!

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter