Coach's Mardi Gras Trip to UF 2010 Updated- #11- Final Update

Great rap-up.Loved reading it all.The Horror Make up Show is a hoot and so is that pic with Z!!!:thumbsup2

Cdn & Donald- Thanks so much! It was fun... next trip will be back to the Mouse!!!

great report! I really enjoyed reading about the trip and your beautiful family. Although now, I want an iphone ... more than I did before the trip report. Why Verizon why can't you give me an iphone!? :sad2:

Hey! Only discovered your trippie today, great report though, I really enjoyed reading it.

We're heading to RPR for 1 night out of our 19 nights in Orlando in June, your photos were excellent and we are really excited after seeing them.

Just one question, I know you didn't hit the pool much because the weather was cool, but do you know if you have to pay to rent towels there or are they complimentary.

Thanks again for sharing :thumbsup2

great report! I really enjoyed reading about the trip and your beautiful family. Although now, I want an iphone ... more than I did before the trip report. Why Verizon why can't you give me an iphone!? :sad2:
Be very, very, careful.... Iphones are VERY ADDICTIVE :rotfl:

I simply could not survive without mine now.. my wife feels the same way about hers!!! They are fantastic!
Hey! Only discovered your trippie today, great report though, I really enjoyed reading it.

We're heading to RPR for 1 night out of our 19 nights in Orlando in June, your photos were excellent and we are really excited after seeing them.

Just one question, I know you didn't hit the pool much because the weather was cool, but do you know if you have to pay to rent towels there or are they complimentary.

Thanks again for sharing :thumbsup2

All towels are complimentary around the pool area.. have a great time!

Did you know Iphone broke their lease contract with ATT and will now also be offering Iphones with.... VERIZON!! So, now TWO cell phone companies can have Iphones! At least, that's what my ATT store told me last month. And, for the record, I love ATT and I luv~luv~luv my Iphone!!! :love:

Did you know Iphone broke their lease contract with ATT and will now also be offering Iphones with.... VERIZON!! So, now TWO cell phone companies can have Iphones! At least, that's what my ATT store told me last month. And, for the record, I love ATT and I luv~luv~luv my Iphone!!! :love:

Hey, I heard that they didn't break their contract but that their contract was set to expire and they found that they could really make more money by offering an iPhone to Verizon as well. It won't be the same as the ATT one but will is specifically made for Verizon. I found that part out from an Apple press release.

Hey, I heard that they didn't break their contract but that their contract was set to expire and they found that they could really make more money by offering an iPhone to Verizon as well. It won't be the same as the ATT one but will is specifically made for Verizon. I found that part out from an Apple press release.

O! You are probably more accurate. The local ATT store gave me my info ~ and they were NOT happy about it! As long as I can keep my prescious Iphone... that's all I care about!! :rotfl:

Thanks for the info. I can only hope they will release them sooner rather than later. I've heard a bunch of different things .. one of which was that Apple approached verizon first and they couldn't come to terms and that apple is still a little sore about that. Who knows! :confused3 All that I do know is, when they are available, I WILL HAVE ONE!!!! :yay:

Thanks for the info. I can only hope they will release them sooner rather than later. I've heard a bunch of different things .. one of which was that Apple approached verizon first and they couldn't come to terms and that apple is still a little sore about that. Who knows! :confused3 All that I do know is, when they are available, I WILL HAVE ONE!!!! :yay:

I would highly recommend them.. but I warn you.... they are very, very addictive!!!

Hi Randy
We are also DVC members and this Feb during Presiden't week we will be staying at OKW. We decided to try US/IOA for the first time (actually went once when my oldest DS now 16 was 4. All I recall was Curious Georg!).

Anyway,I was just wondering how Pres week crowds are-I assume they may be heavier this year due to HP opening. Also, any tips for how to maneuver-where to go first, etc? We are 2 adults and 4 kids age 13 to 16 and will only be going to each park for 1 day.

I have to say after seeing your pics of that rocket ride I am a little scared!

Also, I loved your trip report-your love of your family and zest for life really came through. thanks.

Thanks for a great trip report! We're staying at RPR in July. One question, where was that tiger your son was sitting on on one of the last days? I love tigers and would love to add a shot of it to my collection.

Thanks for a great trip report! We're staying at RPR in July. One question, where was that tiger your son was sitting on on one of the last days? I love tigers and would love to add a shot of it to my collection.

Yes it was.. as I recall that shot was taken near "Fear Fall" while we were waiting for my oldest to ride... it was either there, or somewhere on the way out of the park along the sides...

Have fun!!!

Thanks Coach!
We drove to fla from NY and got back on sunday. We enjoyed IOA/US.

I actually went on Rip Roarin Rocket and the Hulk. Didn't get a chance for DD.

I loved the HP Journey ride, but the whole HP area is way too small. I think there is more they can do and should try to expand. The crowds they draw for that area cannot be accomadated. The day we were there you had to get a pass just to return at a specific time to the HP area.

I guess Universal will have to determine if HP can stand the test of time to expand the area.

We got soaked on the Popeye and Bluto ride-absolutely soaked!
Thanks again for your re[port.

My pleasure, Nezy!! Glad you had a good time.. we're headed back in just a few months now..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter