Codes for Concierge?

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR

DIS Veteran
Right now we have 10 nights at the WL reserved. I am toying with the idea of going to concierge level (as a surprise to my husband). My question is this......if they do release codes or any discount packages for the fall, could the codes and/or discounted package apply to concierge?

Thanks.

You're going to love the WL!

We did one night of Concierge there in February using a code, so codes do apply to concierge rooms.

The rest, I'm not sure about, but I'm confident that fall is a reasonable time to expect a discount code!

Disney does offer discounts on concierge. As always it is subject to availability, but they do not black out concierge rooms in general.

Discounts are also for a maximum of 10 days now so you are inside of the length requirements.

:)

Sue Ellen

SueEllen said:
Disney does offer discounts on concierge. As always it is subject to availability, but they do not black out concierge rooms in general.

Discounts are also for a maximum of 10 days now so you are inside of the length requirements.

:)

Sue Ellen

There have been times when they haven't released discounts on the concierge rooms. We were there in the fall and there were plenty of Florida resident discounts at the Yacht Club but they weren't offering them for the concierge floor and the floor was empty. They actually upgraded us up there since we go so frequently and besides us there was only 4 other familes for 2 of the nights! From what we've been told, if concierge is doing well, they decide not to make allotments up there for any kind of discount.

I am doing concierge in CR for one nite in June, other 2 nites regular tower rooms. got an ap rate. actually $50 cheaper than AAA rate for concierge

dreaming about the view of MK from tower room.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter