Coffee makers

nelsonkg

Mouseketeer
Hi wondering what types of coffee makers are in the villas at VWL and BCV? Thanks

If only they upgraded to Keurigs.... that would be soooo great!!!!

Problem is, you'd get 2 K-Cups for a 7 day stay and two more on full service day. And they wouldn't be the right K-Cup brand/variety/etc.

Thats ok with me I would bring my Timothy's German Chocolate Cake with me anyway! :lovestruc I blame Universal for this - I never drank coffee til I tried out the Keurig in the room at HRH. Came home and bought our first Keurig. Now I'm thinking I should buy a mini to take with me. DH thinks I'm crazy.

Thats ok with me I would bring my Timothy's German Chocolate Cake with me anyway! :lovestruc I blame Universal for this - I never drank coffee til I tried out the Keurig in the room at HRH. Came home and bought our first Keurig. Now I'm thinking I should buy a mini to take with me. DH thinks I'm crazy.

I see an Owner's Locker in your future... :stir:

I actually had one but gave it up cuz we fly SWA and got free bags. Now SWA has cut back on their direct flights PHL - MCO and added Airtran (bag fees). Have to see how the merger pans out. The 99.00 fee per year wasn't making sense for us.

Exactly!!!! We'd bring our own!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter