• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coke Freestyle machines at the resorts

DLM1980

Supreme Fraggle Extrodinaire!
so we just came back from 10 days at Port Orleans French Quarter and I was pleasantly surprised to see Freestyle machines, the only other place I’ve seen them at Disney was the Chase lounge during F&W in years past and at the Grand Floridian

We decided to walk over to Riverside and was disappointed when I saw the classic fountain. So it got me wondering, what other resorts have the Freestyle machines? Are they going in as renovations to food courts happen or is this some sort of test?

I believe they are going in the last few years as they remodel the resort QS. I have read that the new QS at the YC has them and maybe the remodel at WL. Pretty sure at least 1 of the Value resorts have them after a redo.POFQ did not have them until last year when they had the temporary QS at the old RD location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter