Coke freestyle machines

I’ve never seen them at Disney parks or resorts. They did have them in the Chase lounge during Food and Wine fest but that’s been discontinued. Maybe in DS?

I haven’t seen a list. I know none of the values have them. The grand Floridian does have one. I think when Pete did a review of port orleans he said they have it.

I believe the DVC member lounge has them as well. Didn't know that any of the resorts had them, good to know.

Oddly enough that POFQ has one but Riverside doesn't. The rumor a while ago is that all resorts were going to have them, but that doesen't seem to have been the case. I've heard mixed reports about them when it comes to using the refillable mugs.

Oddly enough that POFQ has one but Riverside doesn't. The rumor a while ago is that all resorts were going to have them, but that doesen't seem to have been the case. I've heard mixed reports about them when it comes to using the refillable mugs.
If it is a self serve machine at the resort, I would assume you can use the refillable mugs unless told otherwise.

@cmwade77 I think the issue was more of getting the previous guests flavor, I can't say I've ever noticed it myself. Also sounds like the timing and limiting how often you can fill has been an issue.

GF, CBR, YC, BC, POFQ

Personally, I hope they don't make it to all resorts. Soft drinks never taste right out of those machines.

@cmwade77 I think the issue was more of getting the previous guests flavor, I can't say I've ever noticed it myself. Also sounds like the timing and limiting how often you can fill has been an issue.
The machines are designed to eliminate the previous flavor automatically and timing is an issue no matter which type of machines you are using, but they are improving.

Does anyone know if AK-Kidani has one? If they do, it might eliminate the need for me to get grocery delivery with all of the additional drink choices.

GF, CBR, YC, BC, POFQ

Personally, I hope they don't make it to all resorts. Soft drinks never taste right out of those machines.

Might be a placebo effect but I always run water first before picking my drink and it seems to taste fine :confused3

After waiting behind people (including my grand kids) at Moe's and Burger King I have wondered how the Freestyle machines will work at WDW. Seems like it takes a lot longer to decide and get your drink than it does at the old set up a Disney where there are 2 sets of machines with multiple spouts for the drinks to come out.

After waiting behind people (including my grand kids) at Moe's and Burger King I have wondered how the Freestyle machines will work at WDW. Seems like it takes a lot longer to decide and get your drink than it does at the old set up a Disney where there are 2 sets of machines with multiple spouts for the drinks to come out.
Now this is a valid point, especially at the value resorts. Perhaps if they encourage people to use the Coke Freestyle App before they get up to the machine to figure it out?

I used them at the Grand at popular times of the day like right after park close or lunch there was a bit of a line for their two machines, but nothing long enough that I minded. I could see though how crazier food courts like pop or the all stars it could lead to some pretty long lines. And then when you get the teenagers there for sporting events wanting to try every single flavor..... (not like I would've ever done something like this when universal first debuted them.........) I would be shocked if they put them in the value resorts. I am disappointed they aren't at the contemporary for my next stay, because I am rather fond of the diet cherry coke!

Does anyone know if Captain Cook's at the Poly has one?

Bingo! You need more then just a couple at a busy resort to handle the crowd. Consider Costco, and how busy their machines are. But you can whip through people because it's simple, and a limited selection. But that's just not the case with the FreeStyle.

The first machine here was at the new 5 Guys a few years go, it was a crazy wait even with 2 machines. It's gotten much better but you still have people that have never used them that get confused.

@Simba's Mom I'm pretty sure the list posted by DisBuckMan above is accurate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter