College Basketball (Inspired by Shep and WillyJ)

disnee15

Thats right. Me and Sam are the definition of cool
How bout them Wildcats huh? Well anywasy I was wondering Who are your final four picks...

Arizona
Kentucky
Marquette
Oklahoma/Kansas

What do you all think?

I'm rooting for Syracuse since Gerry Mac lives in the area. GO ORANGE!!

Have to see how the brakcets will be..
But Kentucky and Arizona are pretty much guaranteed #1 seeds so you have to go with them..the rest is wide open..

I don't know if they will be in the Final Four or not, but I'm rooting for my Florida Gators (though Saturday was a real heartbreaker, still not bad for a bunch of freshmen and sophomores). On to the SEC tourney!!!!

Gee I thought the only way to bleed was Orange and Blue! ;) :teeth:

Weird, I thought it was purple and gold!

Geaux Tigers!!!

another syracuse fan here (but shep i agree that i think ky or az will take it).

Being that I live right in Gator Country.........

GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!

bascket.gif
This year will be wide open to any team in the top 20......whoever gets on a roll. I like Arizona though.
bascket.gif

The NCAA's are my favorite sporting event to watch bar none. . :) :) :)

I like Kentucky, Arizona, Maryland, and Texas right now. . . but like Shep mentioned, that could change depending on how the brackets set up. . .

I think it was Indyman who set up a DIS pool on the ESPN site last year where everyone could register, pick the games, and see how we did. . . we'll have to see if we can't get something going again this year. . . :) :) :)

Georgia is gone!!!:eek:
NO SEC TOURNEY OR BIG DANCE!!!!
Them poor fans & poor kids on the team..
So many people suffering because of this....:mad: :mad:

I want Texas or OU to advance but would like to see Illinois do well as they have Hometown favorite Deron Williams on the team. I was hoping that Indiana would also make the bracket but its not looking good. I'm not a big Indiana fan but our other hometown favorite Bracey Wright plays for them.

Originally posted by WillyJ
The NCAA's are my favorite sporting event to watch bar none. . :) :) :)

I like Kentucky, Arizona, Maryland, and Texas right now. . . but like Shep mentioned, that could change depending on how the brackets set up. . .

I think it was Indyman who set up a DIS pool on the ESPN site last year where everyone could register, pick the games, and see how we did. . . we'll have to see if we can't get something going again this year. . . :) :) :)

Willy,

I haven't been posting here in awhile, but I was planning on coming back for the second annual DIS NCAA pool. I hear there will be fabulous prizes at stake.

If Kentucky plays defense and keeps hitting shots like they are no one is gonna beat them on a neutral court. Actually so many UK fans go to the NCAA tournament games that it's almost like a home game anyway.

GO BIG BLUE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter