College Partying on Pleasure Island: Aug 19th-Sept 2

MattfromLI

Matt
Just wanted to know if there were going to be any guys/girls ages 18-22 that were going to be down in Disney anytime from August 19th to September 2nd that wanted to meet up with some college guys/girls I will be down there with to party on Pleasure Island , let me know...

I'll be there August 21st to the 27th. I'm 20 so let me know whats going on!

i'll also be there from aug 13th til 22nd.. never been there before.. should be quite wicked :)
ne1 can add me on msn at jagzjagz @ hotmail dot com.

Hey newsiegirl, I just saw you were from Lancaster and I looked at your profile. I'm starting Millersville in the fall too! That's awesome!

Oh my gosh andi b 2005! How cool is that! At least there is one other disney nut at Millersville! I hope we can meet eachother! I'm majoring in communication/theater! Will you be at the candlelight thingy? I guess you'll be living there right? I'm commuting.
!Laura!

Yeah I'll be at the candle thing on that Sunday. I'm going for Elementary Education, and I will be staying on campus. You should look me up, that would be cool!

Yeah, we should try to meet somewhere that night! That would be so cool!!!!! I think it's at 7:30, right? I was thinking there was something around 5 or 5:30, but I got an invitation today, and it said 7:30!
Laura ::MinnieMo

That would be very cool, I have no clue how to get there, or what is there to meet at, but we can probably work something out!

I'm not sure of any good place to meet either. But I'm going over somtime this week to check things out, so maybe I can find a place! ttyl

Ahhh this isnt good, i keep missing people! I arrive to Orlando on the 3rd!

Ah well, is there anyone still there then that wants to go out to party?

Let me know...

Cheers, Chris

chris78cpr said:
Ahhh this isnt good, i keep missing people! I arrive to Orlando on the 3rd!

Ah well, is there anyone still there then that wants to go out to party?

Let me know...

Cheers, Chris
I'll be around everyone! Feel free to PM me to meet up, SERIOUSLY... I don't bite! :teeth:

I arrive late 9/6 - 9/12 if anyone wants to meet up PM me I'll need a break from mom after 3 days in the car with her! I'm 22 I swear!!!

Leaving the night of the 19th and staying the weekend... although this is way too budget trip to go to pleasure island this trip, but it would be cool.

I'll be arriving down there on Sept. 2nd and then I'm leaving on the 5th. It'll be several of my girlfriends and myself. We're all coming down to celebrate my 21st birthday and my close friend's 23rd, so we'll definitely be going out to PI. It's too bad you're leaving the day we arrive.

curlygirl82784 said:
I'll be arriving down there on Sept. 2nd and then I'm leaving on the 5th. It'll be several of my girlfriends and myself. We're all coming down to celebrate my 21st birthday and my close friend's 23rd, so we'll definitely be going out to PI. It's too bad you're leaving the day we arrive.
Well, I'm around if you want. I'm up for mondays and thursdays (schedule permitting) and any other mini-meets other places. I'm around in FL so no worries if others are leaving. At least one disboard member is around. :rolleyes:

matt- im us your cell number or something cause i dont wanna be searching every pool at our hotel for these drinks you're saving for us haha.

curlygirl82784 said:

I'll be over from the UK from the 3rd. Let me know when your hitting PI and i'll try and come down.

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter