College Program - Summer 2006

I've heard about the "Around the World" as well, and I would love to join too! I arrive the 22nd, but haven't really connected with anyone on the boards yet.

cool, once i get down there, i'll pm everyone, or everyone pm me since i think you all will arrive very close to the same date, and we'll meet and make the plans- i'm excited :)

ashley

yay! i am definitely up for around the world-ing. lets go like the 22nd or 23rd!!! you think we will be able to get in with just our apartment IDs like you said earlier?? (for those of us just arriving on the 22nd without our CM ids yet...) can you do this in an evening or will it take all day...haha

well, i won't be able to do around the world with you guys but it sounds fun. (haha, darn being underrage.) gosh, the time to go there is quickly approaching... YES!

Erika said:
well, i won't be able to do around the world with you guys but it sounds fun. (haha, darn being underrage.) gosh, the time to go there is quickly approaching... YES!

Same here Erika. Well, maybe you and I can go drink Sodas Around the World, hmm? :teeth:

yeah, being under-age isn't very fun...around the world does sound cool! pirate:

i'm getting so excited for CP b/c i'm FINALLY done with school (finished my last exam at 9pm last night-food microbiology and sanitation, if you were curious-lol) and i'm moving out of my apartment today. we had a little party last night to say good byes...i'm going to miss my roommate and our friends sooo much! but they keep saying they'll visit me in florida.

anyway, i have to start thinking about WDWCP now! i'm doing some shopping this weekend and then next weekend i'm going to north carolina for my grandma's birthday then straight from there to florida! eeee how exciting!

:offtopic: (what even is that? haha) emoticons are fun

Hey DisneyDude, awesome website, I can't believe all of the sounds that you have; sound clips are prob the hardest thing to find for some reason

Count me in! I'm 24. I have 3 trips around the world drinking trips under my belt. Its pretty fun I have to say. My buddy is coming down with me for an intership, and he has never been to disney. I am planning on showing him how the "older" crowd has fun... If anyone else is in, let me know!

Lansley1 said:
Count me in! I'm 24. I have 3 trips around the world drinking trips under my belt. Its pretty fun I have to say. My buddy is coming down with me for an intership, and he has never been to disney. I am planning on showing him how the "older" crowd has fun... If anyone else is in, let me know!

i think it sounds like we are all in haha. :banana: when do the two of yall arrive??

awesome! i'm so looking foward to it. i'll be checking in on May 17, when i get down there, i'll let you all know about what time the meetings will be (the schedule is always the same, just different days) and then we can plan from there. :)

ashley

even if you aren't 21, make sure you all come! it'll be awesome and i might need someone to help me drink my *cokes* (if you get my drift- i'll explane the whole plan the day of the fun) and even if you don't want to help me finish them off, you're still welcome to come :)

ashley

I don't want to get off the Around the World topic, so by all means continue discussing it because it sounds like a lot of fun!

I am arriving from Chicago by plane through MCO on the 22nd around 11:30am... will anyone else be arriving then and if so, do you want to share a cab? They are expensive :scared1: OR if anyone else is arriving around that time and has another way to help me out, I will gladly pay for gas (which is like $3/gal practically up here... ick)

princessgirl2238 said:
even if you aren't 21, make sure you all come! it'll be awesome and i might need someone to help me drink my *cokes* (if you get my drift- i'll explane the whole plan the day of the fun) and even if you don't want to help me finish them off, you're still welcome to come :)

ashley

Disabelle said:
count me in for diet cokes around the world...hehe

-katie- :figment:

Erika said:
i'm up for drinking cokes around the world! :)

Hell you can count me in for some of these "cokes" around the world. Yall know I'm gonna need some help with mine too. Being 20 is cool and all but 21 would be much better! Oh and princessgirl2238... I wanna hear this plan. Mainly cause i got a backup of my own! lol.
~Kyle

I am arriving from Chicago by plane through MCO on the 22nd around 11:30am... will anyone else be arriving then and if so, do you want to share a cab? They are expensive OR if anyone else is arriving around that time and has another way to help me out, I will gladly pay for gas (which is like $3/gal practically up here... ick)

My daughter arrives the same day. I reserved and prepaid a Mears shuttle transfer for her at $18 one way. Not a bad price. They have a website to reserve.

plutolovr said:
My daughter arrives the same day. I reserved and prepaid a Mears shuttle transfer for her at $18 one way. Not a bad price. They have a website to reserve.

Oh really? Does it go to Vista Way or do you request where is stops?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter