Color Swap Elements Progress - CLOSED

I love those! If Kicky gets a set I will very kindly :rolleyes1swap them for one of my other sets so he doesn't have to use pink onhis pages:rotfl2:

That seems like a win-win for both of you, Mazda!

I had a question - the flowery shape on the library pocket - is that a punch? And is it just patterned paper? Or is that a premade flower that looks like that?

Here is my metallic group.
The copper paper took the embossing so nicely. There are brads and photo turns on all the elements. The vellum on the journal box is removable so you can put it over lined paper or into your printer. The black textured paper and vellum is inked with Brilliance Crimson Copper. You can't see it in the photo, but it looks pretty cool in person. It didn't show up on the copper paper, so I didn't do anything else with it.
100_4445.jpg

I keep peeking in to see how everyone is doing.. I have several of them saved on my computer to try on my own!

Princess M did a fabulous job!!! Love the colors!!!

Would anyone like these groups?

L Rustic - red/burgundy - AWM
M Metallic - silver - ZTH
N1 For boys -green

I know some folks missed out on sign ups.

If no one else wants it, I'll do Metallic silver... if there are people who didn't get a chance to get it and want it, then by all means I will give it up.

Update:
I just need to finish two more of my groups and then help the boys do theirs. I should be done with these this weekend and then on to the pages. :thumbsup2

Susie needs help with a couple of groups. Can anyone angel one or both of these?

Group L - Rustic - Red/burgandy
Group N1 - For Boys - Green

ZTH, thanks for taking the metallic group.

There are only three of us in N1 for boys. I haven't started that group yet. If DisneyBarlans hasn't either, we could just drop that group instead of waiting for angels.

I will take the rustic group and back to you with colors. On second thought, just keep the burgundy, I got stuff. :rolleyes1

Ouch. Good thing you said something. For some reason the sheet I have all my groups printed out only has three. :confused: Probably did something bad with cutting/pasting/making columns on the page.

I'll go mark 4 on that sheet right now. :thumbsup2

Thanks guys.

Going through my stuff, I still haven't used any of the color stuff from the last swap.

DIT - if you switch your groups - N green for N1 green, I'll take the green in N.
Or MT can switch her orange N for my orange N1 and I'll do the green in N1.
I found some really cute boy paper today that I can use. I don't mind being in both groups, but I don't want two spots in one group.

DIT - if you switch your groups - N green for N1 green, I'll take the green in N.
Or MT can switch her orange N for my orange N1 and I'll do the green in N1.
I found some really cute boy paper today that I can use. I don't mind being in both groups, but I don't want two spots in one group.

Thanks for filling in Ann! I've switch myself to N1 green and put you in N Green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter