Colson's Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were you that night???? That's EXACTLY what we should have done! :lmao:

The problem would have been in getting over there. One or more of the drunks would have:

a.) fallen out of the boat and been kidnapped by the otters
b.) somehow crashed one of the monorails
c.) wrecked a golf cart
d.) all of the above.

JMHO

The problem would have been in getting over there. One or more of the drunks would have:

a.) fallen out of the boat and been kidnapped by the otters
b.) somehow crashed one of the monorails
c.) wrecked a golf cart
d.) all of the above.

JMHO

I know the Poly like the back of my hand. Plus...I wasn't drunk...I was on my best behavior! :angel:

Colson39:

Look at it this way---if they are picking on you they are leaving some other innocent person alone..

At least they didn't print out a photo of you and plaster it all over they POLY with a note "LOST-- If found please return to the Fort Wilderness GG"

OMG, that was Great!!! That would have been a story to end all stories!!! All hail the greatest GG idea ever. :worship::worship:

Ok the printer and lots of paper are now in the Motor home. I am going to staples now for some Extra ink. Just in case we get carried away

Oh Donnie, hush! You can't be serious! You have brought too many people together! Besides, if we couldn't make fun of you for being Stalktester, it would be so sad! No fun at all, really! It is an endearing picking...honest!

Colson39:

Look at it this way---if they are picking on you they are leaving some other innocent person alone..

At least they didn't print out a photo of you and plaster it all over they POLY with a note "LOST-- If found please return to the Fort Wilderness GG"

au contraire, lost indicates you want something back.

I'm serious. I'm throwing my green dis sign away and I will never stop when I see one. As a matter of fact if I see Colson I won't even wave.

After all of the trouble I went to print mine and all of the Begging of BDR for the fonts. You had better stop when you see mine. I would hate have to send the dog after you and have him drag you back to my camper by your @%lls I mean... Private parts.

Has Donnie lost the magic? Tune in for this and other excitign stories at

Since this is getting personal, I would appreciate if the moderators would just go ahead and lock this thread :) It also would be nice if in the future you have an issue you just PM me ;)

Since this is getting personal, I would appreciate if the moderators would just go ahead and lock this thread :) It also would be nice if in the future you have an issue you just PM me ;)

Sorry Chris....its become about Donnie now.

Well I asked for it to be locked, because I really don't appreciate being singled out like this for not coming to a gathering. Sorry that some of us aren't as public as others, but to make an entire thread about it and to keep on with the childish egging is, well, childish.

I do share things with people yes, that doesn't mean I'm now obligated to meet everyone in real life. I'm sorry if that offends anyone, but I'm not going to visit this forum anymore if it means I have to put up with threads like this. I come here to talk about the Fort, and enjoy the online camraderie, not to act like I'm in middle school cliques and see who can insult the other one more sarcastically than the other.

Oh, come on ...buck up there guy ;) ...It's a little harmless ribbing. No harm intended. I don't even think they're talking about you at this point. Seems Donnie is taking most of the flack! Sounds like they had quite the gathering.:laughing:

I don't mind it at all, that's what this forum is about, but there is a difference between ribbing and constantly harping on something :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter