Combining non-FP and FP attractions.

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
You read a lot on these boards about saving time by grabbing a fast pass for a certain attraction and then, while waiting for the FP time, doing a (usually near-by) non-FP attraction.

Share with us your best "combination(s)" of FP and non-FP attractions in any of the parks.

We always grab a FP for Jungle Cruise...and then spend time on Pirates, Tiki Birds, etc. You could also do Aladdin (if the line is short) or Swiss Family Treehouse. Renessa

I always get a fast pass for either Tower of Terror or R-n-R Coaster. Then I ride the other while waiting for fastpass time to arrive. Depending on timing and crowds, can also catch B&B show while waiting.
Terri

How about a FP for Buzz, then a spin around Tomorrow Land Transit Authority? We did Carousel of Progress, also, in our Buzz waiting time, but I know that's not open all the time.

We also got FP for Millionaire and did One Man's Dream. FP for Mermaid and did the Animation Tour.

In Epcot, you can get a FP for Test Track and pretty much do all of future world before it's time. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter