Comments in Trades - Everyone Please Read....Thanks

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Several people have been posting to others trade threads that what ever they are trading is not worth what they are asking.

Trades are made between the two people trading. Your opinion of what something is worth may not be the same as someones elses opinion.

A trade is fair and reasonable if two people agree to that trade.

If someone asked for an opinion about a trade, please give it.

We are asking though if no request was made for an opinion that you keep that opinion to yourself.

The value of all VMK items can be determined by the players involve in the trade.

This does not extend to free items of course or items that still can be purchased.

If you see a thread say "Pirate at the Helm room" for trade only want inferno.

Please post letting anyone know where the free item may be obtained.
But keep it nice and constructive not attacking or accusing the person of scamming.

Some free items can not be obtained by all people and thus they may need to trade for said item. A little note/reminder of where and how item can be obtained is all that is needed.

If you see a post on someones trade thread saying that " XYZ is not worth ABC " then please report it with the report post button. Thank you

We the DIS Moderating Team would like to thank you in advance for your support.

Mal

For those who have not read this yet - another bump! :Pinkbounc

I just read this thread so I am giving it a friendly, Bump :cool1:

well said...i wish i had seen this earlier...i could have used it as a reference point...

This has been a Sticky, but I think is being overlooked! ;)

We are seeing way too many unnecessary comments, not offers, in trade threads once again.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter