Community vs. Camping Board

As somebody pointed out, it's great that our community board has been formed, and I love it, and all appropriate threads have been moved here, but it would also be helpful if mistakenly posted Fort Wilderness threads get moved over to the camping board

des1954

DIS Veteran
I couldn't agree more, Carol!

I'm still trying to book next weekend. On the phone, on the net....FRUSTRATING!!! I'm willing to bet that there will be empty sites next weekend. If only I had a crystal ball! I.....must.....not.....give.....up!!

On the good side.....if we can't get a site for next weekend, we are close enough and are planning a day trip Friday & will be at the FoJGG on Saturday evening!!!:thumbsup2

Here we go again!!! My post should be #2 Instead, it's preceding the original poster. Arrrrgh!!!

Yeah, I agree. It's a little distracting when a question about FW appears on the community board.

Now, which loop is the best if I have 3 kids, a dog, and I want to be close to the pool and the marina?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter