COMPLETE - Disney Surprise Swap Progress

My box arrived today. Wow! Such great work! Thanks everyone and especially to our hostess:lovestruc

Its here! Banana has gonr through it but I havnt yet. Plan on doing that tonight. She held up a few things to show me but I want to really LOOK!!
AWM, thank you again for hostessing!:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Mine arrived today and it could not have been better timing. I put it in the car with me on the way to the hospital and opened it up in the parking lot. I got a nice sense of enjoyment/happiness. This week is not so good and going to get worse. I needed a little something that I love to do right now.

Thanks everyone I really do love everything. I don't think a swap helped me feel better than this one. Probably just what is happening now.

:yay: :yay: They're here! They're here! I'm so excited. I opened the package and looked at everything yesterday. Everything looks so great!

Thanks!

Mine got here last night, and I found out you need a pair of plyers to open the parcel holder with the key at the bottom of my mailbox....ahhhh new neighborhoods.
I do have 1 question where did Arizona_rita get that awesome goofy hat paper???? (it was on her photomats) it's AWESOME!!!

And DD took the Belle photomats and she told me it was Boo-ti-ful and is now hanging on her wall.
Thanks so much and thanks to AWM I'm sorry there were no treat this time everything was still pretty much packed when i sent it.

I have so many cool things to play with when I start the Med book!
Great job everyone!:goodvibes :grouphug:

DR~ the paper was in one of those paper packs that you get at the parks.
I just happen to have enough for this swap. And it may be even a couple of years old because I never through anything away!
Im glad you like them tho:)

I think the Goofy hat paper came in the Happiest Celebration on Earth kits. I have several sheets, because I got the kits for $1 at a CM store, because they sent a batch of Disneyland Kits to WDW.

I hope you bought all of those cuz I would have!:goodvibes That would have been the steal of the year!

That may be the kit. I had some kits and opened them and put all my Dis paper together. Now I keep the kits together until Im ready to use them.

I just want to let you know the package has arrived at my house even though I am ot there.

rebecca

My mailman just delivered my package (along with 2 weeks' worth of bills and junk mail! :scared1: ). Thanks so much for hostessing, AWM!!! :goodvibes

Like I tell my DD "Great Job great Job High Five Chick" then she's now saying Sup Dude!!! I'm so Proud (tear)

Hi everybody. I just wanted to give all of you my sincere apology for letting you down in this exchange, unfortunately my mother was very ill I had to travel to Mexico and didn't have a way to get online to let AWM know of my situation. My mom traveled to Mexico to visit some friends and relatives during the holidays and she got very sick. She's doing better and I just got back from Austin TX where she lives. I am so embarrass for not following the rules but trust me it was a very difficult time. I hope you accept my apology and let me play with you in other swaps some day.
Thanks
Pixie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter