COMPLETE Super Sports & More Elements

I had emailed 123SA from my Blackberry earlier and asked her to email you but don't know if she got it yet.

I was going to mail this afternoon and wen I got ready to leave the horrible weather started.

I haven't left the house.

I can't go to hubb's house either.

I will be glad to express mail tomorrow since I was late anyway. Is there a cow's tail smiley.

Sorry I couldn't get on sooner. I have been without power. It is awful weather here. Tornados everywhere.

I am okay here. I have secured an area for us with supplies in my back hall staircase.

Email me or text me about the express.

If I lose power, I'll have my Blackberry but I won't be able to open a PM.

I had emailed 123SA from my Blackberry earlier and asked her to email you but don't know if she got it yet.

I was going to mail this afternoon and wen I got ready to leave the horrible weather started.

I haven't left the house.

I can't go to hubb's house either.

I will be glad to express mail tomorrow since I was late anyway. Is there a cow's tail smiley.

Sorry I couldn't get on sooner. I have been without power. It is awful weather here. Tornados everywhere.

I am okay here. I have secured an area for us with supplies in my back hall staircase.

Email me or text me about the express.

If I lose power, I'll have my Blackberry but I won't be able to open a PM.

Please stay safe and don't worry -- I'm sure we can all wait a day or two to keep you safe!

Oh my goodness JohnsonLovesDisney - I have no idea what on earth those postal people did to your poor box. It was completely soaked on one side and then they folded it over and taped it. A BOX WAS FOLDED OVER! Thank goodness you put everything in the plastic baggies. Everything inside was fine. Nothing wet. Nothing squashed. I am really glad you didn't make pages. Your ballet shoes are just awesome in person.

I also got packages from rlovew, catinthehat35, jennyL and momx3boys. I finished up WyFy's things this morning and now just need to take photos and pre-sort. If I have completed groups for people, I'll get them postal by Friday.

I am opening boxes and presorting now.

I do need to point out that quite a few folks have not put their groups in their own baggies. They have put all their groups into one bag, instead of say 3 or four of the gallon bags. This makes it really hard for me to presort. I put a single group of 3 to 6 gallon bags into a file folder. The folders become very unruly if there are lots of single quart sized bags inside. I don't have enough of the gallon bags to put everyone's quarts inside. Running to store to buy those just isn't feasible right now. Not trying to be a PITA about this, just wanted to explain why I have that in my rules. It makes my life so much easier when each grouping is in it's own bag. When I sort your groups, those without the gallon bags will be taped together so I don't lose anything that you are supposed to get back. Sorry that it will look messy, but again, I don't want to lose any.

I'll hopefully be able to start taking photos of the groups this evening. Easier to make the photo slideshow when the photos are uploading by groups. As I am looking at them, they are just awesome. You guys are going to love them in person.

Oh my goodness JohnsonLovesDisney - I have no idea what on earth those postal people did to your poor box. It was completely soaked on one side and then they folded it over and taped it. A BOX WAS FOLDED OVER! Thank goodness you put everything in the plastic baggies. Everything inside was fine. Nothing wet. Nothing squashed. I am really glad you didn't make pages. Your ballet shoes are just awesome in person.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::

OMG!!! I am glad nothin was squished or wet. Did they drop out of the back of a freaking truck? no wonder it took so long. did you take a pic? :rotfl: But everything was in there? some days i have no idea what those people are thinkin and then they jack up the prices? :sad2:

Thanks! just remember to wash yoru hands after touching the slippers or you'll be all glittery!

I am opening boxes and presorting now.

I do need to point out that quite a few folks have not put their groups in their own baggies. They have put all their groups into one bag, instead of say 3 or four of the gallon bags. This makes it really hard for me to presort. I put a single group of 3 to 6 gallon bags into a file folder. The folders become very unruly if there are lots of single quart sized bags inside. I don't have enough of the gallon bags to put everyone's quarts inside. Running to store to buy those just isn't feasible right now. Not trying to be a PITA about this, just wanted to explain why I have that in my rules. It makes my life so much easier when each grouping is in it's own bag. When I sort your groups, those without the gallon bags will be taped together so I don't lose anything that you are supposed to get back. Sorry that it will look messy, but again, I don't want to lose any.

I'll hopefully be able to start taking photos of the groups this evening. Easier to make the photo slideshow when the photos are uploading by groups. As I am looking at them, they are just awesome. You guys are going to love them in person.

I agree AWM. Please please please bag as directed. It seems like it is not a big deal until you are a hostess with a million little pieces floating about. It takes longer when it is not bagged up as directed and I invariably ending using my own supplies to get it done faster. If a piece gets misplaced, it takes forever to figure out where it goes.

Thanks Susie.

Tinker and MorgansMom - your packages arrived.

I am now pre-swapping and photographing. I goofed and labeled them with swapper then group. I have to go relabel them before I can make the slide show. That may take a while. Sorry. My bad.

I still need to add a few photos to the album. I have swapped what I can and need Susie's box to finish up. I was able to mail out a few so I did.
Will let you know when the last box arrives.

Susie's are here. Even if I killed myself to put her things in the groups, I would never get the boxes ready for the 12:30 closing of the post office.
I will do this tomorrow and get the boxes ready for mail on Monday. I'm going to finish up my ATC & character meal swap today.
Will update the photos tomorrow too.

Thank you all for your patience. Everything will still be mailed on the same day as if everyone's things arrived on the 7th. :)

:worship::worship: swapmeistress! I cannot begin to contemplate the amount of stuff that's going to cover your house:scared1: A good day for DH to take the kids for father-kid fun?!!

sorry i missed this one-everything looks so great, can't wait to things calm down here so i can start swapping and scrapbooking again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter