• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Complete this classic Disney song...

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Oh wait. Is it from a ride????

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" is the theme song to two Disney attractions, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress at the Magic Kingdom of Walt Disney World (formerly at Disneyland) and Innoventions at Disneyland. It was also used in one scene of the Epcot attraction Horizons.

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" is the theme song to two Disney attractions, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress at the Magic Kingdom of Walt Disney World (formerly at Disneyland) and Innoventions at Disneyland. It was also used in one scene of the Epcot attraction Horizons.

I'd have never have guessed that.

MK?? I'm getting the urge to google it....I cannot figure it out. Is it Walt's song??? Uncle, uncle I give up :sad:
It's okay! We won't take away your ears! :earsboy: You did good!
This has been fun! Nice break from reading the bad threads...

It's okay! We won't take away your ears! :earsboy: You did good!
This has been fun! Nice break from reading the bad threads...

Not the ears :sad: LOL! I honestly was thinking maybe something on Main Street or by the statue. Total blank. I'm hanging my head in shame :)

I had to put in the Haunted Mansion, it's one of my favorite rides.

Let's try this one

"Right at the start of . . . "

How about: Mother nature's recipes.

Tricky, tricky. :goodvibes

Bare Necessities! And now I completely have the song stuck in my head, and probably will for days!:)

Oops had to edit becasue forgot to complete the line ....that bring the Bare Necessities of life!

Right at the start of something new, from High School Musical?

That might work, but it isn't the one I was thinking of.

I'll give you a hint, think Epcot.

That might work, but it isn't the one I was thinking of.

I'll give you a hint, think Epcot.

... everything that's new... one little spark lights up for you! Imagination....! A dream can be a dream come true! With just that spark from me and you!

"One Little Spark" - Journey Into Your Imagination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter