*COMPLETE!!!!*THIS IS THE WILDERNESS!!! A Selfie-tastic April/May 2014 Teacake Adventure

*Well, Well, Well look whose been the worst trip reporter EVER (meeee)
I'm so sorry I completely went AWOL*
Ps. forgive this unpretty-ness of this post I can't figure out this new dis update!
Alright
SO, After we finished up browsing in that shop, we came out on Main Street to find it basically empty and beautiful :love:
1534994_631224146964760_6443203519592433703_n.jpg

We snapped a few photos and then decided it was time to bid goodbye to our beloved Magic Kingdom and for our lovely Teacake adventure to come to an end.:sad:
We got on a resort boat for the very last time and tried not to be glum!
11942_631223996964775_8146677205711764493_n.jpg

Once we got back to our cabin, we packed up all our things and tucked ourselves in those cozy Disney beds one last time. (wow this is still so sad and its nearly been a year!).

On behalf of myself and all the other teacakes, I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who followed along on this amazing ride!! I doubt anyone is still reading but if you made it to this post, I officially deem you a teacake!!! You guys have been so great and have made looking back on this trip even sweeter!! I hope to see you guys here for my next trip but until then, see ya real soon!!!
(Ps. thanks to Kat for bringing us on this amazing trip in the first place! LOVE YA)

I can't believe with all the rain that day, there was even a short EP. The picture of you guys following the parade is the best!
Haha thanks, sometimes I think we have just a little bit TOO much fun
Really enjoying your trip report!! I'm from the UK so I am reading your trip report in my best British accent hahaha can't wait to here more xx
haha! Great job! thanks for following along!!

Hello :wave2::wave2:
Please let me know when you write your next TR as I would love to read it!!! Lovely end your TR but it is a shame that there was so much rain on your last day!!! :) x

HI it's me from your current trip report! I really want to read this but all of the pictures show up as a little symbol and then

HI it's me from your current trip report! I really want to read this but all of the pictures show up as a little symbol and then
Hi there! Thanks for coming over! Unfourtunately, this happened earlier thus year and I went back and re-loaded each individual picture only to have this happen to me again. :( I may try to do it again after moving the photos somewhere else if enough people would be interested :) if I do, I will definitely make a post about it so you'll know

Hi there! Thanks for coming over! Unfourtunately, this happened earlier thus year and I went back and re-loaded each individual picture only to have this happen to me again. :( I may try to do it again after moving the photos somewhere else if enough people would be interested :) if I do, I will definitely make a post about it so you'll know

Oh that's alright!!! Thanks so much for replying, I really appreciate it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter