COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

Annie, that gift is so cute!!! So totally not necessary but I love it and appreciate your generosity!!!

Cassey

I am glad you all like it. :goodvibes

I used to always make hostess gifts but the last few times I've only been sending sheets of paper.

The first set has been mailed.
Had to run to the grocery store and eat an early lunch.

Will swap the missing groups now, pack them up and get them to the PO when it opens up after their lunch break.

Still need to upload photos to photobucket. That website doesn't like me much anymore. Takes forever to upload photos. The single one took 5 minutes. :confused3 Will be tonight before slideshow is up.

WOW! You really went out if your way for hosting this one Ann. I love the page you made for everyone. Incredibly sweet.

WOW! You really went out if your way for hosting this one Ann. I love the page you made for everyone. Incredibly sweet.

Yippee! The hostess gift is wonderful, so cute! Thank you, and thanks for all your hard work with the swap! It has been delightful, and while I don't think I will jump in right away on another swap, I will definitely be participating again in a few months.

You'll be getting an envelope from me this week, putting it the mail today :)

Wow they are all amazing pages!

Thanks Annie for hosting the swap and for our extra page!!

Thanks so much Annie :) All of the pages are great!! I may be lifting a few ;)

Thanks Annie!!!
Finally decided what to do with my extra set of Epcot pages..... I'm giving them to my mom for Christmas to use for our graduation party trip!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!

Now off to look at the photos...

Annie, photobucket has been sketchy at times.. not sure what is up with it...

Annie, I received my box today. I have to say WOW!!!! All of the pages I received are FABULOUS!!!:yay::yay: Thank you all for all your wonderful work and for swapping with me!

Cassey

Got happy mail today! Great work everyone! Thanks for hostessing and for the extra page- WOW!!! Thanks:love:

I got my box today... the mailman dropped it off and waited for me to come to the door because it was beat up.... everything was perfect... He was in awe of the work we do... ;)
Thank you to everyone!! I'm going to take a closer look at things tonight and then get my mom's Epcot set ready to be wrapped!!! She'll be thrilled, as she was asking for some more premade pages!

got my box too! LOVE them all! Megan was quite impressed too!

thank you Annie for hostessing and the extra page too!
sending you a PM!

Wow did not except to get my box this fast, but it was here when I got home. I just looked at all the wonderful pages. Thanks everyone and a big KUDDOS to you Ann. I love the page you made. This pages make it so fast and simple to scrap

I am glad the pages were not damaged Nan.

Everyone did amazing work. I think these pages keep getting better especially as we start to use the more detailed sketches.

Thank you all for working with me when we had to angel a bunch and when I had to mix up the groups at the end.

Really glad you like the extra page. Sketch 15 turned out to be super easy once we did away with the spacing. :rotfl2:

Oh Annie, even if the pages had had some damage, I would have smoothed them out and never said a word! ;) I'm just amazed between my place and yours the mail service beats up the boxes so badly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter