COMPLETED Disney Toppers & Tags Swap- SLIDE SHOW POST #216

Great titles Reddy! I'm good with whatever group sizes you do!!

Can I change my MK title to "Must be Magic" please?

Good morning
I'm still stuck on the title for general as Im trying to come up with something that will fit both WDW and DL.
Any suggestions are welcomed!:hippie:

oops I forgot about this share... now to only pick 2 groups when I need them all
I would love
Group 1: Bouncin's What Tiggers Do Best
Group 2: Be Our Guest

Let me know if it's ok or if you would prefer if I pick something else or a different saying

Great titles Reddy! I'm good with whatever group sizes you do!!

Can I change my MK title to "Must be Magic" please?

sure can!! will get it changed!!

Good morning
I'm still stuck on the title for general as Im trying to come up with something that will fit both WDW and DL.
Any suggestions are welcomed!:hippie:

how about "house of mouse" "mousin' around"

oops I forgot about this share... now to only pick 2 groups when I need them all
I would love
Group 1: Bouncin's What Tiggers Do Best
Group 2: Be Our Guest

Let me know if it's ok or if you would prefer if I pick something else or a different saying

those are great! I know you have swapped with others, so if you'd like to pick some more please do so! will get your two choices added for now!!

I am having a really hard time coming up with sayings for my titles.... This is what I've come up with but I am open to any suggestions you have.

EPCOT- "hands on fun" (for innoventions)
Animal Kingdom- "going on safari"

Are these okay?

I am having a really hard time coming up with sayings for my titles.... This is what I've come up with but I am open to any suggestions you have.

Are these okay?

I like them both! will get them added :thumbsup2

Are these okay?

those sound great to me too
I did a google search on Disney Titles (think I added scrapbooking) so I know what you mean, I had a hard time too

those are great! I know you have swapped with others, so if you'd like to pick some more please do so! will get your two choices added for now!!

If that's the case then you can add me to every group except for Water park. I'lkl come back in a bit with titles

Lisa- you can add me to waterparks with Reddy...I may do just something pool general though. Also if you keep any sub-groups instead of combining, I'll fill in for you.

If that's the case then you can add me to every group except for Water park. I'lkl come back in a bit with titles

will do!!

Lisa- you can add me to waterparks with Reddy...I may do just something pool general though. Also if you keep any sub-groups instead of combining, I'll fill in for you.

got you added! I will probably just add 3pletprincesses to the main groups unless we get a run on sign ups today!

I will keep this open until tonight! get back from ballet about 715pm, so will close it at that point!!!

Ok ladies! I have finalized our groups! so please double check your groups and make note of how many each group to make, some are different!

I have most addresses, if I send my info to you, it means I need your's! please send it back by 2/29!!!

thanks for joining my swap, have fun, and let me know if you have any questions, changes or titles to add!!!!

Lisa, my groups look good. For group 11, can you please change my title to "Magical Memories"? Thanks!

thanks for the check in's and I'll make the changes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter