Concierge email response timeframe?

Lorana

DIS Veteran
Midnight this morning was the opening of my concierge booking window for our Disney Wish cruise this summer, and I sent my email right at midnight to Disney Concierge.

How long does it normally take to get a response?

I’m worried now that I missed the opportunity for early bookings. This is our first (and probably only) time sailing concierge.

Thanks!

I looked back at my email history for responses from my midnight requests. One I received a response by 12:30pm later that day and the other was by 8:30am that morning. That being said, one was sent late in September and the other in mid January, neither of which were times that had large #s of folks wanting to cruise/planning cruises. The three cruises (Feb, 2018, Feb 2019 and Nov 2019) before this, I received nothing from concierge about an acknowledgement that they received my email. I think I called in once to verify it was received because it is a gut wrenching feeling wondering if it went through. Oh wait, for the first cruise I called in to Shoreside concierge the following morning (I missed the email at midnight again, but thankfully still got a cabana).

Midnight this morning was the opening of my concierge booking window for our Disney Wish cruise this summer, and I sent my email right at midnight to Disney Concierge.

I’m worried now that I missed the opportunity for early bookings. This is our first (and probably only) time sailing concierge.

Thanks!
Did you get the immediate response back from shorside? We have B2B in August and my first request that I made last week, I got an immediate email that came back stating they received my email, but 'due to an increase in email volume' they are experiencing a delay. For our second half of the B2B I sent the request at 12:00:00am Monday (yesterday) and it took about 5 seconds to get the automated email response. I was told to check your DCL app at 120 days out and see if they were able to schedule what you had requested.

Thanks!
One additional thing. If you reply to the email that they sent you, then you do not get an immediate automatic response. If you email them anew (without replying), I think that you get the automated reply as LisaRN97 mentioned.

Did you get the immediate response back from shorside? We have B2B in August and my first request that I made last week, I got an immediate email that came back stating they received my email, but 'due to an increase in email volume' they are experiencing a delay. For our second half of the B2B I sent the request at 12:00:00am Monday (yesterday) and it took about 5 seconds to get the automated email response. I was told to check your DCL app at 120 days out and see if they were able to schedule what you had requested.
One additional thing. If you reply to the email that they sent you, then you do not get an immediate automatic response. If you email them anew (without replying), I think that you get the automated reply as LisaRN97 mentioned.
Oh, that's good to know! I was about to state that I did not receive an auto-reply, either, which is partly why I'm worried. So in theory I should be good, and just need to be patient? :)

I called concierge, and they confirmed my email was received. They said that the team is not even on my sailing yet (8/12 3-night) but should be starting working on the requests in the next 3-4 days, and I should see them by April 14. Just FYI for those who might also be wondering.

I called concierge, and they confirmed my email was received. They said that the team is not even on my sailing yet (8/12 3-night) but should be starting working on the requests in the next 3-4 days, and I should see them by April 14. Just FYI for those who might also be wondering.
Thanks - our sailing starts August 13, so that's helpful. Please let us know when you see/hear something,

i have a question here....did you all get emails from shoreside concierge prior to this booking window? We sail on the 9/2/22 sailing, and have not received anything at all as of yet.

i have a question here....did you all get emails from shoreside concierge prior to this booking window? We sail on the 9/2/22 sailing, and have not received anything at all as of yet.
I got my e-mail on March 30 for a mid-August sailing,

Thanks!
We will be in concierge on that sailing as well! We did get the automatic response when we sent it...but we didn't just reply to the initial email because we sent it from my husband's account instead of mine. We're doing a B2B so now we have to send another email in a couple of days. Kind of a weird process but hopefully it will be worth it if we get the things we are asking for!

Sorry. I meant to reply to say that patience is not my thing, so I would call. I know that calling is iffy right now, but glad that you got some peace of mind. The 5 day wait was always hard, and now it is 10. Ugh. Fingers crossed for your requests!

I did receive an email back today from shoreside - our first sailing of a B2B is August 8. They responded stating they got our requests and those requests will be booked in the order they were received.

I e-mailed my concierge requests last Monday night (midnight on Monday into Tuesday). is there a quick way to reach out to them to make sure they received my e-mail?

I e-mailed my concierge requests last Monday night (midnight on Monday into Tuesday). is there a quick way to reach out to them to make sure they received my e-mail?
I called the number in the email they sent to tell me my booking window was opening.

Should I be worried that my concierge requests won’t come through? I got an email two days ago confirming my requests had been received and would be worked on (in order received), but my regular online booking window opens tonight at midnight and there’s still no word from Disney Concierge and nothing appearing in My Plans. Should I stay up late to try to make the bookings on my own? I’ve never sailed concierge before so I have no idea if this is normal or if I should be doing this myself.

Should I be worried that my concierge requests won’t come through? I got an email two days ago confirming my requests had been received and would be worked on (in order received), but my regular online booking window opens tonight at midnight and there’s still no word from Disney Concierge and nothing appearing in My Plans. Should I stay up late to try to make the bookings on my own? I’ve never sailed concierge before so I have no idea if this is normal or if I should be doing this myself.
At midnight you should be able to see what they booked for you if you stay up to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter