Condotels any one with info?

mousefan

DIS Veteran
Just got a brochure from Condotels .....well it looks nice.....prices are good .but don't they all in their brochures, ..but the true test has anyone had any experieces good or bad with them. How far away from parks are they? any Information good or bad would be appreciated...

My honest opinion is that Condotels is a big national chain and the ones in Myrtle Beach are very over priced.......unless you are going at Christmas there is no reason to pay more than 85 to 95 dollars a night for a two or 3 bedroom condo......If Condotels can compete with these prices then I would take my chances, but if you would like a condo, close to Disney, very nice and very reasonable, email me and I will give you some options both east and west of Disney...or just for example, check out vrbo.com and go listing 2375.....we stayed there a year ago for under 700 dollars.....good luck...................Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter