• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confrence rooms

DocBosch

<font color=blue>Hasta La By Bye, Doc<br><font col
On a future trip to Orlando, I am going to need to rent some kind of confrence room at an area hotel in order to hold a reunion for the group I'll be meeting up there. I don't need anything too big; just something enough for about ten people. I'm probabaly going to need somthing near the convention center. I was wondering if anybody has any information on prices or recomendations, or know of someplace where I can get this information on-line or otherwise.

Thank you very much for any reply.

Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau site www.orlandoinfo.com because they have information listed on there about conference/convention planning that can be accessed.

There is black bold printed heading in the lower right hand side of their homepage titled "CVB Business" and under it is a link that says 'meeting planners' which can be clicked on. Once on arriving on that page you can actually do a hotel facilities search there to find a needed place for your event and it has other related information as well. Hope this helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter