Confused about Fantasmic balcony ressies

Lyn-CA

DIS Veteran
I called this morning to make ressies for Fantasmic balcony. I started dialing at 7:57 a.m. and kept redialing. At 8:00 a.m. exactly, I got through. I asked for 2 tickets for 9/2/06 and she said there's only 1 ticket left for 10:30 a.m.

I then asked her if I needed to call back tomorrow for tickets for 9/3/06. She said, "No, I can check that for you now." She did and it was sold out.

I thought you had to call in 30 days ahead but I guess not anymore.

Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

Lyn-CA

It's actually one month, not 30 days out that you have to call. So, if you want tickets for 9/4 you would call today (8/4). We are going to try for tickets for 9/10 and were told to call on 8/10.

How does it work for those of us going in March? I'd hate to call Feb 11th for Mar 11th tickets to find out they were sold out for several days!

Matt

TexDisney said:
How does it work for those of us going in March? I'd hate to call Feb 11th for Mar 11th tickets to find out they were sold out for several days!

Matt

It should work exactly the same no matter what month you are planning on going. At least that is what both my TA and the CM we spoke with on the phone when we were inquiring about prices told us.

I would call several days before the 30 day mark of when you want reservations -- the CM will tell you EXACTLY what day you can call back to get them!

Heidi

I was under the impression that you should call at 8:00am where the reservations office is that way you were sure to get reservations. I herd of people getting up at 3:00am to get reservations because of where they lived... You also have to remember that others are calling in at the same time you are and reservations for popular shows at popular times can go quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter