confused about USH tickets

disneyfreak75

Mouseketeer
Just looked at the USH website and wondering if anyone can help:

You can get the pass with shuttle special..which isn't that much more expensive (it is $10 more due to the specials going on) but what if I want the VIP experience too?

Also, wondering why if you get a FOTL pass you get the free annual pass but you don't get that with the VIP pass, since it is $150 pp?

Just curious if anyone knows...seems strange.

i am interested in the VIP pass as I hear it is worth it...

disneyfreak75,

When we did VIP we drove to USH. As far as the AP, we did get that too our tour guide told us about it. It's not included in the tour as they don't have time to get everyone to the computers to register the passes but you can do it after the tours, we weren't able too as the computers where down cause of bad weather, but we did register them in guest services before we left. BTW - VIP was one the best things we did on our vacation. Also if you like characters then you'll have every opportunity to see them and photo opportunities.

Do you have to provide your names and/or proof of ID? I don't think I'll be going back but would love to give them to any friend who might be going before the end of the year....Is this possible?

We didn't have to show Id. I think it was because the computers were down. Don't know if you have to give your information when using the computer system. :confused3

GF talked with Graylines and you can only get the "free" transportation with the regular admission ticket. Any other ticket, they charge $30.00/person from Anaheim. :moped: makes sense to me???? :moped:

Jack pirate:

disneyfreak75 said:
Do you have to provide your names and/or proof of ID? I don't think I'll be going back but would love to give them to any friend who might be going before the end of the year....Is this possible?

If the computers are operating, they will take your picture and put a small black & white digital photo on the back of the pass.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter