Confused and overwhelmed

HI KELLY! Just wanted to say I saw your site looks like you had a great trip! Your kids are all adorable! I hope you can get it together for a tirp this year if not there is always next year! I think somehow you can pull it off in your price range! I say if you can get jet blue out of syracuse go for it I have heard great things about them. We are driving to Albany from Seneca Falls to fly in Feb.... I am ordering my tickets from connections because that seems cheapest to me. Then we asked for Disney DOllars for Christmas. DO you give your kids an allowance? Thinking maybe you could stock up ont hem when you can and and give them as half the allowance or for rewards on stuff through the year so they have their own spending money set?

Anyways glad you had a wonderful trip this year your Cindys breakfast looked like loads of fun!

Hello......I'm learning to book my own trip....canceling overpriced package thru travel agent. And I have a ? concerning airport transfers, on my last trip my package included transfers thru Mears...Am I able to purchase a transfer at the airport, is it expensive or want...or would a towncar be cheaper & equally as comfortable???..... With the new discount codes (going May 1 2002, staying at BC), that save 30% off rack prices...I can't believe the savings by putting together my own package...?-How do you go about paying for room prior to check in, also if I pay upon check-in can my hopper passes be added to my resort card????....THANKS FOR ANY ASSISTANCE!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter