Congrats to a special couple!

disvaclub92

Always dreaming about Disney
Best Wishes to a special couple, Coriander and OutofMyMind. They were married today at Old Key West with FlyingPegasus performing the ceremony.

Shelbymarie played the flute.

In attendance at the special occasion were:

Alyce
MartyDog
DoomCookie
DisAeryn
ElectricLime
DesertCat
Qruthie
DvcGal
Dmamie
Twinkieb

Congratulations to the special couple. :grouphug:

Woot! Congrats! I told Q to give them my best wishes. :goodvibes

Awww... I feel like crying (happy tears!)

CONGRATULATONS OUT AND SEA!

So glad you found your "happily ever after" :cloud9:

Congratulations on your special day! :) May you have many wonderful, love-filled years together! :)

The ceremony was absolutely lovely. Fly did an amazing job with it. ElectricLime and I were thrilled to have served as Sea and Out's "Best People" (which translates into making sure neither of them ran away before the ceremony and handing them the rings when needed :) )

Out looked lovely in his pink princess ears and Hawaiian shirt, while Sea sported a very fetching 'Pop Diva' do from Bibbity Bobbity. Q and Fly wore Elizabeth Swann's gown (a gold one, don't remember which movie) and had their hair all Bibbity Bobbity'd as well. ShelbyMarie provided the music by singing and playing the flute -- she did both amazingly.

All in all, the whole Taken Ceremony was a lot of fun and we're so happy for them :) Lots of pictures were taken so I'm sure someone will have them posted at some point :)

Congrats to two super wonderful people! I hope your special day was the best for you and wish you many, many more. Sorry, that I could not make it, but I am thinking of you both. Hugs!

Hugs and a big VMK Woot! to the Happy Couple. Dave and I send you all the PD we have been saving for this special occasion.

Throws rice and cries...

Ok, where are the pictures? I've been waiting for the pictures.

I just heart wedding....

Wow... congratulations! Sounds like it was an amazing ceremony!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

I cant wait to see pictures! You were both so sweet when we met you at VMK closing! I think its so awesome for you both! I heard you both met here or in VMK and there was a thread about how you both met, I would love to hear the story!! Congratulations again! Wishing both of you all the best!!

Here's a few pictures of the wedding. More will follow as any in attendance give their permissions.

2008_02090073-1.jpg

A happy time was had by all, congrats to the happy couple!! Woot!!
:yay: :banana: :cool1::cloud9: :hug: :bride: :groom: :hug: :cloud9: :cool1: :banana: :yay:

2008_02090079.jpg

2008_02090098-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter