Conjoined twins

Abby got married. But I think Brittany is still looking for love.
The earlier story I read implied that "they" found love in a unique relationship, but only two names could be on the marriage paperwork.

I've seen them in articles and (I think) interviewed on TV before, and they seem remarkably resilient and optimistic. I'm glad they're happy!

I was not familiar with the other pair, but condolences to their family.

Ever seen the musical Side Show about conjoined twins Daisy & Violet Hilton. The two actresses playing the leads are "conjoined" for the entire show, except for 1 song.

It has some great songs.

The earlier story I read implied that "they" found love in a unique relationship, but only two names could be on the marriage paperwork.

I've seen them in articles and (I think) interviewed on TV before, and they seem remarkably resilient and optimistic. I'm glad they're happy!

I was not familiar with the other pair, but condolences to their family.
I’m just speculating and stuff I don’t know about, but I would think that this is how the relationship or relationships had to have started. Unless the husband and one of the sisters started an online relationship, the second sister was part of the relationship from the start. I mean in a way it almost has to be a threesome now only for the obvious physical reasons but also for the emotional part too. The only way to actually have a private personal conversation between two of them is through digital means which might happen but a real face-to-face conversations gonna be a threesome. Many people online speculate one has to wear headphones and put an eye mask on. I just don’t see that happening I think something like this to work all three have to be all in.

Ever seen the musical Side Show about conjoined twins Daisy & Violet Hilton. The two actresses playing the leads are "conjoined" for the entire show, except for 1 song.

It has some great songs.
Yes! I love the music from Side Show. I saw a performance once with a family friend playing Violet. The Hilton twins have an interesting and tragic story. They were fused at the pelvis, sharing some blood circulation but no organs. In 1908 when they were born, separation was considered too risky. Today, theirs would be considered a relatively routine surgery which would be performed when they were infants.

The actresses in the show had magnets installed in their costumes to keep their hips together. One of the key plot points is Violet's impending marriage. It makes you think about the realities of a conjoined twin being married. In real life, both twins were married at different times. Violet even had a child that was put up for adoption. Daisy's marriage was a publicity stunt and was dissolved after 10 days. Their story is actually quite sad. They were abused and beaten into submission, forced to perform and be exploited while others profited and they received nothing. The musical touches on that a bit, but mostly gives a positive spin to their story. It's definitely interesting and thought-provoking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter