• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections and free gas card ?

disneydawn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I can't remember who to sign up through to get the gas card. Do you have to say in past the trial period to get it? Thanks!

I have signed up through mypoints.com, and received the free gas card offer. Unfortunately, my membership kit came a couple days before I was going to cancel, so I didn't have time to return the postcard to receive the gas card. I have also received an email with a promo of 2 free movie tickets and a $20 dinner rebate voucher. Don't count on getting your kit in time to redeem the postcard.

I did figure out how to get your rebate on gift certificates - join in the middle or 7 - 10 days before the end of the month, and order your gift certificates right away. You will get a credit back to your credit card the first few days of the following month, before the 30 days is up.

Hope this helps,
Amy

MY POINTS IS OFFERING 200 POINTS AND $25.00 GAS CARD

IT DOES STATE THAT YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER TO RECEIVE GAS CARD. WHEN THEY SEND YOU YOUR MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS--A POSTCARD IS INCLUDED-I SENT IT BACK AND THEN RECEIVED A FORM ASKING WHICH GAS CARD I PERFERRED. I SENT THAT IN RIGHT AWAY AND I CANCELLED ABOUT THE 29TH DAY. I RECEIVED THE GAS AND WAS NEVER BILLED.

GOOD LUCK!

MACS4US:

IF THIS WAS RECENTLY--TRY SENDING THE POSTCARD IN ANYWAY. THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IS YOU DON'T GET THE GASCARD.

I'VE SENT SOME IN FOR SOME OTHER PROGRAMS THAT I WASN'T SURE, AND I RECEIVED THEM.

JUST A IDEA!

I may try that...if I can find where my hubby put the postcard :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter