• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

connections question

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
I've been reading the long thread about dining at disney and I have a question that i THINK wasn't answered there (if it was, I forgot it was by the time the question occured to me).

Would it be allowed (or considered tacky) to share a lunch using only one of these coupons? Something my husband and I really enjoy doing is splitting an appetizer, entree and a dessert. Usually we are stuffed just having our own entree each and never get to either appetizer or dessert so this way we can try a few different things. THere is no way that we'd be able to EACH eat our own appetizer, entree and dessert (we did that just once for dinner for the CP package and it took us a good 2 hours to get through the meal... luckily we came hungry, the food was very well spaced out so we had some time to digest in between courses and we were with friends so sitting around and talking for a few hours was actually a great, leisurely meal... )

It would be great to just be able to present one of these "coupons" rather than the plastic all the time!

Lisa

I don't think you need to worry since you present the coupons after you are presented the check to pay. Just order 3 meals and if they balk, feign ignorance.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter