Connections Vouchers

WDW Lover

Arrrrrr ye ready for a good time!
Just got back from a trip to WDW and had several Connections vouchers with us...
had a great time using the Quick and Casual certificates at Beaches and Cream, The Pepper Market, The Food Court at Caribbean Beach (the chicken/rib combo with drink and dessert was well worth it!), and the Cafe in Morrocco (the half chicken alone is $10!)...
But then all the fun ended and we ran out of time to use all of our certificates!!! :(

We won't be going back until after the remaining ones expire...
so we have 2 Vacation Kingdom Lunch certificates that we have to get rid of, and I don't know if you can offer them AT COST on here or not... but if not, then we can offer them for trade for something of equal value! They do not say anything on them about being non-transferrable.

If anyone is interested they can email me at mikeemwse@aol.com... or if you want to know more details about using Connections certificates, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have! (This is the third trip we have done with the certificates)

Darlene

*** Just Wanted To Add That The Vouchers Are Now Gone! *** Thanks for everyone's interest!! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter