Connections

4evr@dzny

Earning My Ears
I am thinking of ordering a couple restaurant gift certificates through connections (not the quick and casual vouchers). The connections site says that you receive $5.00 back from a $25.00 gc. Do they just mail you a check at the end of the month? What happens if I cancel my connection membership before I receive this money?
Also, I signed up for connections through mypoints and I am supposed to receive a gas card. Has anyone done this and when should I expect the card?

I read a post that you receive the gas card after you have paid the full connections membership fee. I also think I read something about the rebate check for resturants comes after the full membership kicks in, but I'm not sure really how it all works.

I ordered some regular gift certs. through Connections and they told me that the $5 back on them doesn't actually get credited to your credit card until 1-2 months after. It actually did take 2 billing cycles on my credit card to show up... so you can't do this if you are just doing a trial membership. If you are a "full" member it isn't a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter