Contemporary

davidwain

Earning My Ears
This will be our eighth visit to WDW. We want to stay at the Contemporary. Does anyone have any views on which room to request. Would like a view of MK but which floor?

1990- o/site
1992- o/site
1995- o/site
1996- Caribbean
1997- Wilderness Lodge
1999- All Stars
2000- All Stars
2002- Coronado Springs

Welcome to the DIS! :)

If you are staying in main tower, I'd recommend a higher floor (10 perhaps?). You'll have a panoramic view and being up higher will insulate you from any residual noise you may find from the main concourse.

Happy Planning! :)

In the tower the magic kingdom side starts on floor 6 and the bay lake side starts with floor 5. Both sides are very panoramic at that height, remember thou, the CR is a A - frame so the higher up is actually farther back, being more distant. We have been on all floors except the 14th (maybe someday) and I prefer just requesting "magic kingdom" and requesting to be on side of building closest to magic kingdom, or over the shops. This brings it a little closer!

;) MKY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter