Convert tix to RFID at AKV??

cgattis

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if we can convert our 10 day no expiration paper tix to RFID at Kidani? We are not DVC members, but staying on rented points (thanks to DIS rental board!!). Or at Jambo even? Sounds like it will reduce our time at the turnstiles if nothing else.

You can convert MYW tickets to RFID enabled tickets at any park ticket booth or guest relations locations at the parks, DTD or TTC.

If you want your park tickets on your KTTW card, you can have them transferred by the resort concierge desk.

So if I have them transferred to KTTW, but don't use all the days (which we won't), will we have to have them removed from those cards before we leave, or just bring those old KTTW cards next trip and have them moved to new keys? Don't want to "lose" days! And I'm pretty sure Disney would re-print them, I just don't want to show up at RD at MK on the first day of our next trip and find out they don't work!

So if I have them transferred to KTTW, but don't use all the days (which we won't), will we have to have them removed from those cards before we leave, or just bring those old KTTW cards next trip and have them moved to new keys? Don't want to "lose" days! And I'm pretty sure Disney would re-print them, I just don't want to show up at RD at MK on the first day of our next trip and find out they don't work!

The park admission entitlements on your KTTW card are separate from your resort stay. If your non-expiring park tickets are for more days than your resort stay, you can continue to use that same KTTW card for park admission until all park admission entitlements are used up.

Super!!! That's what I was hoping to hear!! Thanks for the info and to all the posters who've noted the lines at the RFID turnstiles vs. the "old" ones! I hadn't even thought of that. Some DIS'ers saved me valuable touring time yet again! LOVE this place :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter