Cooking Demo Times - Fantsy

This may also be a long shot, but does anyone who has sailed recently on the Fantasy on a 7-night sailing have insights on the timings of the cooking demos?

I like to do some of the adult beverage tastings, but am a little weary to book too many of them because I don’t want to have to pay for an adult beverage tasting that I don’t attend because I’d rather do the cooking demo.

I hope that makes sense.
TIA!

You can look at cruise navigators here:
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

Also I don't know enough but I suspect the cooking demos are no always the same time and same day. They would be sea days if I remember right but we haven't been on the Fantasy since right before shutdown.
Thanks for your reply! I have been looking through those, but since they are a little dated, wasn’t quite sure how much trust I should put into them. But your comment about them usually being on sea days is extremely helpful!! Again, thanks so much!

In June, the apple strudel one was on the second sea day (day 6 Western), either 2:30 or 3pm..can't remember...I had chocolate & liquor tasting at Noon, 1pm we were making Simba/Nala 3d paper crafts in La Piazza, then grabbed a quick lunch from pool deck. D Lounge was pretty full when we arrived...so it may have been 2:30...

Last week of August there was exactly one afternoon sea day instance of Anyone Can Cook, and it was the apple strudel. For snacks, it was just the strudel; no wine pairing. :-(

Last week of August there was exactly one afternoon sea day instance of Anyone Can Cook, and it was the apple strudel. For snacks, it was just the strudel; no wine pairing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter