Cool & Convenient Hotel in Toronto

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
Finally, a trip to Toronto that isn't business. For business, I've always stayed at the Crowne Plaza. Any recommendations for a cool hotel for Mom & a DD-15? Within walking distance of some things?

Thanks for any replies :)

Hmm ... I've heard the Hyatt in Yorkville is pretty nice. It has a spa there and it's steps from lots of great shopping. It might be a little expensive though. There's also a Marriott hotel at the Eaton Center (Yonge/Dundas) ... it's connected so you don't have to walk outside. The Eaton Center is one of the largest shopping malls in the city and its right downtown... :p The Sherton Center is also connected to the Eaton Center through The Path system.

As long as you pick a hotel that's near or on the subway system, I don't think you can really go wrong :)

I like the Royal York on Front Street.

Recently I stayed at the Seraton Centre - and it was very nice... another good spot is the Marriot which is attached to the Eaton Centre.

I absolutely HATE the Delta Chelsea Inn.... I would rather get a room at the salvation army then stay there again :D

Have Fun

>>^..^<<

What's wrong with Delta Chelsea Inn? I'm glad you warned me because Expedia's running a great rate for it and it's a 4 star hotel (on expedia.)

Well I was going to recommend the Delta Chelsea but I have little kids and maybe that makes a difference, we haven't stayed there in about a year but we have always been happy with it. However for myself I like the Metropolitain or the Marriot Eaton Centre just because you can walk right into the Eaton Centre without going outside, not such an issue in the Summer but very nice in the winter.

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter