Cool Pins

I was so suprised when I opened the mail on Friday and saw the cutest little pins. I'm putting one on my NY Yankee hat to wear down to WDW and the other on my backpack. This made my whole week!!

I got a suprise in the mail today! Well,not really a suprise,but pretty cool:cool: <b>Thanks DVC!!</b>
<i>Hang in there North Jerseyans,they should be there soon.</i>:)

Mine arrived today in Southern Indiana! They are much larger than I thought they would be. I'll be wearing mine tomorrow and Wednesday. I think my preschool class will enjoy seeing them.

I hope that the pins are on there way to PA ...

We received our membership book a few weeks ago. And two copies of the 100 Years of Magic video last week.

We got our pins today here in Southeastern MA......very nice. Just in time for red, white and blue day tomorrow at school. My class will love it!

They arrived today in Central CT !!!
Very cool..... Will look great onboard the Magic in 33 days..

mac_tlc

DVC '92

'74, '75, '76, '77, '79, '80, '83 (hunnymoon), '85, '90, '91 off-site
'92 DVC
'93 DVC, DVC
'94 DVC, DVC, DVC
'96 OKW, OKW, OKW, VB
'97 OKW, OKW, VB
'98 OKW, OKW, VB
'99 WL, OKW, OKW
'00 OKW, Magic, VB, OKW
'01 DCA, VWL, BWV, Magic

I recieved mine today too...these are the first pins I've ever gotten from DVC

Received ours today, too. They were much nicer (and larger) than I was expecting. Thanks DVC! :)

We got ours today in NJ
I love that pin....
The inscription is so nice and the thoughtfulness of Disney just never ends....thank you Disney Vacation Club....;)

we got our pins today. What a great gift, i was really surprised how big they were. Isn't dvc great!!

They are really nice pins. My DH says he will wear his every day when we are at WDW the end of November. I already put mine on my jacket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter