Cool Trade Room Alert!

MiakodaWDW

so happy to finally be a CM!
I found a REALLY good trade room, full of awesome rare stuff (and multiples of everything!) The owner only wants beta or inferno though, but I was able to make some good trades with other ppl in there last night. I have never seen so many different colored rocket couches, I wanted to cry. I really wanted to sneak in his room after VMK closed, dressed in black, and rob him :rotfl2:

J/K of course. I saw DecoyFlyer there too (shout out!) Anyway, I think the room is called ''rare and beta trades" or something, it's a space mountain room owned by ThePrincessBoy. If you see it on the top of the list, you guys should check it out! Especially if you have beta stuff you want to trade for quest stuff. Or if you just want to see all the pretty rocket couches :)

I was able to get an orange rocket couch and some gold and black ears for my fiance.

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter