Copper Creak Thanksgiving Week !

Yankee626

Mouseketeer
Just a short report from Room 7119 / Overlooking the Pool and Lake ! What a view ; incredible ! The room was in outstanding shape and everyone working at the Wilderness Lodge was absolutely fantastic. This was a solo trip to DW and had an outstanding time. What really shocked me was that the Transportation was awesome . Never a wait more than 15 Min to or from any park and the Boat rides were always timely and enjoyable to the Magic Kingdom. The parks were packed but that didnt stop me from doing anything and everything I wanted at any park. The only complaint was the Genie + was horrible. I loaded it on day 1 any got 3 lightning lane rides . I didnt use it the rest of the week. Outside of a 90 min wait to ride Avatar once. I didnt wait more than 30 min for anything all week. I highly recommend rope dropping in the mornings , leaving the parks in the afternoons and then returning later around 630-700Pm to close . Very little waiting even during Thanksgiving week. Genie + is a waste of money . The food at Geyser point, Whispering Canyon and Roaring forks was fine and reasonable. I also recommend getting a takeout breakfast from Roaring Forks and bring it to the Tables on the lake behind Geyser Point. ( weather permitting) All week I had an incredible view of the lake to eat breakfast and drink my much needed Coffee. Nobody there and complete solitude. Again a great trip and I highly recommend VCC for your next Disney stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter