Coronado Springs Resort

Cthia

DIS Veteran
I want to say Thank You to the CM's at Coronado Springs during our stay the first week of Dec 2002. Everyone was very nice to us when my daughter was not feeling very well. When we returned from Urgent care I was surprised to see so many CM's offering their sympathy. MY husband had stayed back at the hotel and mentioned it to a few people so when we returned we were greeted by a few CM. My DD appreciated the pictures, stickers and ballon.

A Thank you to the Mousekeeping in Building #3. It was nice coming back to our room and seeing my DD's stuffed animals waiting in the window for us to get back. Plus the extra towels and extra cofee we got without asking for them.

A Thank You to the Bus Drivers. Each time we got on the bus to go on the parks you all had some info about the parks we had no idea about.

Sorry I did not ask you all your names. Next time I will try to ask.

We will back again the same time this year and I can't wait. I really enjoyed my time at the hotel and all the friendly CM that work there.

Thank You:D

Cthia, it sounds like you came into contact with a lot of wonderful CMS.

Sorry your little girl was ill during your trip, though.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter