cost of picture packages at DC?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me the approximate cost of picture packages at DC? We will have four in our party in July; would we have to purchase 4 packages to get everybody, or can you pick pictures from different people in your party and put them together in one package? Thanks!

Went last July 4th and as of then here are the prices

1 - 8" x 10" $28.99
1 - 5" x 7" $15.99
2 - Keychains $15.99
1 - Snowglobe $15.99

The package deal they sell everyone is 3 pictures and (a snowglobe or keychains). Forgot how much it was, I think there was a slight discount. Basically, add up 3 5x7 pictures, plus a snowglobe, and then take a few bucks off.
You only need to buy one package. All 4 people in your party will have their picture taken. You walk into the tent, look thru all the pictures (they include other people), and put your pictures into a portfolio. Then from these, you pick the ones you want.

After you do this, you purchase them from a different stand, plus you get your free picture here, be sure to bring the slip of paper they give you as you walk in. The free picture will have everyone in your party, so that's your group shot. Then you can pick pictures of each person kissing the dolphin or riding to the shore.

It is at the stand, that you can look thru your portfolio and buy extra pictures if you want.

It's really weird they way they want you to buy a package, but in reality, you can buy extra pictures afterwards. They just make it seem like you can't so that you'll buy the package deal with the most pictures. You'll see what I'm talking about when you're in the tent.

They also have a fancy lighted display of a picture, think this was about $30, and you can also get a video, but you can't see it first, so most people go with the package deal.

I was there yesterday and the information I was given was $15.99 for every 5x7 and no discount for volume.

There's also a video option for $59.99. It's an hour, with the first half hour the same video they show you before the dolphin swim and the second half hour is about your swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter