Costco packages for 2024

Online. It's pretty simple and to the point, just make sure to look at each page, like when getting the Park tickets, check the date on when you want them to start, like in the picture I've added below. I've talked with agents before when needing to make changes, and they were easy to work with and get any updates.
Thanks! I was wondering about the park tickets, do they send you a physical ticket or is it digital? We were planning on arriving late and taking advantage of early park admission the next morning.

Thanks! I was wondering about the park tickets, do they send you a physical ticket or is it digital? We were planning on arriving late and taking advantage of early park admission the next morning.
You have to go to the ticketing desk at the hotel, and show them your order for the tickets, or a code, can't quite remember how exactly, but it's in Universal's system already, and then they give you the tickets. But make sure to add them to your Universal account through the app in case you lose it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter