Costco packages for 2024

uandmfan

Mouseketeer
Hi

Does anyone know when Costco might be able to book for 2024? We are looking at going in January. Also any idea if the buy 2 days get 5 promo may be back? I'm not sure when I should start booking things!!

TIA

Hi

Does anyone know when Costco might be able to book for 2024? We are looking at going in January. Also any idea if the buy 2 days get 5 promo may be back? I'm not sure when I should start booking things!!

TIA
Hey there, I just checked the Costco site to see. You can book reservations in January for the resorts that they currently have up on Costco Travel, but I'm not sure if they will be brining back that promo for park passes anytime soon. My guess would be once the current promo ends beginning of September, then something could possibly show up. So all they add on now is 3 day Park to Park, with you're choice to change that up on days, 2 or 3 parks, and Base or Park to Park. Hope that helps a little.

Hey there, I just checked the Costco site to see. You can book reservations in January for the resorts that they currently have up on Costco Travel, but I'm not sure if they will be brining back that promo for park passes anytime soon. My guess would be once the current promo ends beginning of September, then something could possibly show up. So all they add on now is 3 day Park to Park, with you're choice to change that up on days, 2 or 3 parks, and Base or Park to Park. Hope that helps a little.
I'm in Canada and I can't figure out how to book the hotel, it says the packages are only available through sometime in November. Unless I am looking at the wrong place, which is always possible! :)

I'll check back in September - thanks for letting me know the current promo ends then!

I'm not seeing anything past December 31, 2023. I feel like I must be doing something wrong.

I'm on the US one and it won't let me booked out past 12/31/2023. I can do it pretty much anywhere else except Costco.

That's odd, I just checked and it worked for me. I did the 3 day ticket get 2 free at Cabana Bay just to check in Feb. and gave me a package. I was logged into my Costco travel account too.

I just looked on the Canadian site and am only seeing offers valid for travel through November this year, although it said February on the screen before???

That's odd, I just checked and it worked for me. I did the 3 day ticket get 2 free at Cabana Bay just to check in Feb. and gave me a package. I was logged into my Costco travel account too.

What is Cabana Bay? I can't get anything past December 31 to come up on the calendar.

Ok, went through and took a few screen shots to show it was working for me. This time I used PBR. So you can see the dates above and the total cost.

Attachments

• Universal page.PNG
    Universal page.PNG
    392.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Uni 2.PNG
    Uni 2.PNG
    60.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Uni 3.PNG
    Uni 3.PNG
    130.4 KB · Views: 19
Ok, went through and took a few screen shots to show it was working for me. This time I used PBR. So you can see the dates above and the total cost.

OMG. there were two links to PB. :confused3The second one is good for travel next year but only for 4 nights and we only need 2!! But it's working! Thanks for the screenshots, it inspired me to keep looking.

Well this is embarrassing, I didn't know this was a Universal thread. I'm not sure why but this thread popped up as a suggestion and I've never looked at the Universal section before. Now if only WDW would release their 2024 packages with Costco....

Well this is embarrassing, I didn't know this was a Universal thread. I'm not sure why but this thread popped up as a suggestion and I've never looked at the Universal section before. Now if only WDW would release their 2024 packages with Costco....
So I just checked on WDW Costco trips, and they do have them just like Universal. I selected a week in Feb at Yacht Club, with 6 day hopper passes. Below is what came up. Unless that's not what you're looking for.
My wife thinks I should take on being a Travel Agent part time, I'm so meticulous and keep looking everyday on our trip for updates and future trips :rotfl2:

Attachments

• WDW.PNG
    WDW.PNG
    549.6 KB · Views: 12
  • WDW1.PNG
    WDW1.PNG
    480.2 KB · Views: 7
  • WDW2.PNG
    WDW2.PNG
    70.1 KB · Views: 13
  • wdw3.PNG
    wdw3.PNG
    133.9 KB · Views: 17
I am considering booking a Universal package through Costco.ca travel. I was wondering if anyone had experiencing booking with costco and whether experiences have been positive.

Thanks!

I am considering booking a Universal package through Costco.ca travel. I was wondering if anyone had experiencing booking with costco and whether experiences have been positive.

Thanks!
I've booked our last 3 Orlando trips through Costco. It was easy and actually gave a better price then most other sites I've found. Plus they are flexible in helping and if the price drops, I've received a refund or had the package updated to reflect the new price.

I've booked our last 3 Orlando trips through Costco. It was easy and actually gave a better price then most other sites I've found. Plus they are flexible in helping and if the price drops, I've received a refund or had the package updated to reflect the new price.
Do you book online or by phone? Thanks!

Do you book online or by phone? Thanks!
Online. It's pretty simple and to the point, just make sure to look at each page, like when getting the Park tickets, check the date on when you want them to start, like in the picture I've added below. I've talked with agents before when needing to make changes, and they were easy to work with and get any updates.

Attachments

• Uni2.PNG
    Uni2.PNG
    118 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter