costco

mi5rugratz

Earning My Ears
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has booked a disney trip threw costco??
If you did, was it a better deal, did they do a good job and any bennifits from doing so? Thank YOu!!! :surfweb:

Costco uses Walt Disney travel. The rates are going to be right about the same as if you booked thru WDT, but Costco throws in a character breakfast and a $20 gift card- making it a better deal.

Ditto what the above poster said.
I checked the prices through costco and WDTC and they were exactly the same for every package I checked.
With the Costco package though you are getting at the character breakfast (saves about 20-30 bucks a person) and the 20 gift card. Plus the preferred seating is really nice, saves waiting in line for the shoes, you can walk right up 20 minutes before the show starts and get front row!
I will be booking all disney trips through costco in the future!
Good luck and have fun!

We booked through Costco as well. I totally booked online, then called Costco to make a small change to our reservation and the girl I talked to there was wonderful! So super helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter