Costumes

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Do kids wear costumes at DLP?

When we visit DLP next year my DD age 8 would love to wear her Cinderella dress. When we were in WDW last year loads of kids were dressed up. Do lots of kids dress up at DLP or would she stand out too much ( not that she or I would care, but my middle DD age 10 gets really embarrased!!! and would not dress up for love nor money!)LOL

Elaine

I don't think she would look out of place as lots of children dress up especially the princess dresses.

Nikki.

When we were there last month, it was pretty quiet in the parks but there were lots of little girls in Princess dresses. My 22 year old DD would have too if they made the costumes in size 8 rather than age 8!!!! (She'll kill me when she sees this!)

My girls dressed in their Minnie Mouse dresses and felt like the bees' knees! Only trouble was it was sooooo cold in Feb they were bundled up 99% of the time but got lots of attention in restaurants in their dresses :)

They sell princess dresses all over the park, and there are lots of girls wearing them. I'm not ashamed to admit that if they made them for 22 year olds I would have spent my last euros on one!! Had to settle for Piglet ears instead (although curiously several cast members thought they were rabbit ears!)

My boys tore round in their pirate and captain hook outfits and had great fun playing with the pirates in POTC. I couldn't completely resist and bought a cowboy hat and neckerchief to wear with my jeans and poncho while I sauntered through frontierland. Did I feel silly? Not a bit! I loved it and there are too many adults wearing goofy hats and ears etc for anyone to feel out of place.

Don't you just love Disney!

Thanks everyone!

Although I said my middle DD will never dress up she did have Minnie Mouse ears permanently glued to her head the whole time we were in WDW!

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter