• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Could someone explain CONNECTIONS?

KJMAX1

DIS Veteran
I am just getting back onto the boards and would like to find out what Connections is where everyone is getting their Park Hopper Plus tickets from. Thanks!

You know, for all the hoopla around Connections, I find that other sources offer lower ticket prices and it is not always a deal to buy their meal vouchers. Ticketmania's prices are lower and I bought mine recently at Florida Orlando Tickets. Evenm after paying $7.00 for shipping, the ticket prices were lower than Ticketmania's.

I hear that for Beaches and Cream it may be, however, but I would not even go all the way to that resort often to eat when there are other sites closer. Take time to price everything out before you buy from them, you may find better deals from other sources.

Wanda

I signed up for Connections through mypoints.com because they were offering like 400 points to sign up for a 30-day trial membership. Well I got my information packet and card today and it looks to me like it can be used for quite a bit besides Disney related things. Movie tickets, retail gift cards, restaurants, and more! It might be a good deal.

It may be a good deal for other offers, but when it comes to park passes your best prices are at Florida Orlando Tickets.

I believe mousesavers.com has the complete list of restaurants in the Disney area where you can use the vouchers. Take time to compare and confirm that you'd indeed save money, especially if your main reason to join is to buy passes and meal vouchers for Disney.

Wanda

Connections has lower ticket prices than any legitimate place I've seen, including Florida Orlando Tickets. I joined Connections in October, but just before I ordered tickets from them, the Chicago Disney Stores had their promotion (get $50 gift card for every adult park hopper purchased) - so I ordered only lunch vouchers.

As of the time I checked all three sites: Ticketmania, Connections & Fla Orlando Tickets, which was just last week, FLT had lower prices and I decided to order our HP from them.

Wanda

Wanda, are you comparing apples to oranges though? If you mean FOT has hoppers cheaper than Connections, you would be correct, but Connections doesn't sell plain hoppers. They only have hopper pluses. So of the 3 you named, FOT, Ticketmania, and Connections, Connections offers the hopper pluses the cheapest. See below:

Connections
5-Day Hopper Plus adult $235.64 child $187.94
6-Day Hopper Plus adult $264.27 child $211.80
7-Day Hopper Plus adult $292.90 child $235.66

Floridaorlandotickets
Disney 5 Day Park Hopper PLUS $245.00 $196.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney 6 Day Park Hopper PLUS $273.00 $220.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney 7 Day Park Hopper PLUS $297.00 $244.00

Ticketmania
5 Day Hopper PLUS adult $251.00 child $199.00
6 Day Hopper PLUS adult $280.00 child $225.00
7 Day Hopper PLUS adult $306.00 child $249.00

These are copied exactly from their respective sites. Carla

PS: Connections offers hopper pluses cheaper than the Shades of Green!

They did change prices recently. I posted elsewhere that a few weeks ago the best prices were FOT's. I bought our HPs for lower rates there as well. Connections read our boards and lowered prices!

Now, let's talk about those meal vouchers that could use some improvement after all...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter