• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Country Inn & Suites Kidsuites?

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
As you all can tell by my many posts regarding offsite hotels, I'm trying to decide where to stay. Has anyone seen or stayed in one of the kidsuites at this hotel. I am trying to decide between several different hotels but this ones seems to be the most reasonably priced. From the layout I know it is a lot smaller than the HIFS (no separate bedroom, 3/4 wall between the King bed and no fold-out couch) but I think we could make do if the room is clean and the beds are fairly comfortable. I was thinking about HIFS, but there have been so many negative comments about it lately.

Thanks!

:wave:

Country Inn and Suites are a great chain, always clean and comfortable. The ones in Orlando are fairly new, too. Somewhere, I have seen a picture of the kidsuites, maybe on their own website or on hotelkingdom.com. Can't remember right now.

I don't know what your price range is, but the Marriott Residence Inn has good prices on quikbook.com. Newly opened this summer, spacious 2 br suites, bkfst. about a mile from country inn.

Hercamore

Where did you see a picture of the kidsuites. I was wondering what the layout was. I booked this Country Inn & Suites for $54 (for a kidsuite) through valuetrips.com. They had GREAT rates!!!!

For the same price you can stay in a real kidsuite,with a door on the master bedroom!! a micro and a fridge,have more room and a fold out couch,and
get BOGO room rates,and if you sign up here free

http://www.basshotels.com/holiday-inn?_template=res.html&_innCode=DISFS

and then make your ressi,you will be a PREFERED CUST. and have extra priviliges,like early check in[so you aren't stuck with a room you don't like!!] and late check out,and no extra money to stay pool side.

And enjoy the real deal,with lots to entertain the kids.

At Holiday Inn Family Suites!! Have you seen all the NEW RAVE REVEIWS

http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135393
http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134003

of this property only 1 mile from the east gates of WDW. rent a car and you will have a fab vacation!!

Singitalto - There is a picture of just the kidsuite area on their site at www.countryinnlbv.com when you click on accomodations. It has a separate TV with playstation and you can check out the games from the front desk for free. These rooms also have a microwave & small fridge. (After reading another post, I see your staying at the other CI, what a great rate! I tried there but for my dates the rate was much higher.)

Tink2dw - I tried HIFS and even with the bogo I couldn't get this hotel at the same price because they charge you rack rate when you do it that way.

Tink2dw- I stayed at HIFS in Feb and thought it was great. We are going in September 2002, The rate at HIFS is $115 night. I got the rate of $54 at the Country Inn and Suites Orlando Maingate(for kidsuite). BIG difference. The Country Inn is brand new. Read only one review and it was positive. I would love to stay at HIFS but for this price difference I will take the chance. If HIFS rates go down , I'll go for it, but not yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter