Couples & Duos swap?

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
Has there ever been a couples and duos swap on this board? :confused3Could we possibly look into having one if there is enough interest? :confused3Who do I talk to about hostessing this one if anyone is interrested and it already isn't being done? :confused3 Whew.....so many questions. :lmao: Just found this idea somewhere else and haven't seen it done since I've been swapping the past two years . ;)

Yes there has... check out the swap photo gallery and it will give you a few ideas...
WE also did a Rare Character swap a few years ago..

I am taking over the swap calendar for 2011 and will be tackling getting things into a format so that some things can be a bit more spread out and will give the previous hostess the chance to host again first dibs and then will open up the ones needs hostesses..

This haven't been done in a while.. I think Buffy and I did them.. but regardless if you are interested send me a PM and will get you hooked up....I think it might be good to look at the calendar for probable date openings and touch base with me!!

There might be some interest!!! Put your ideas together in an interest thread and reitereate that it is interest only and we are looking at possible dates...

It was a swap that featured couples and duos.

Like - Minnie and Mickey as a couple or Micky and Pluto as a duo.

Some of the duos were opposites - like Buzz vs Zurg, Snow White vs Evil Queen.

Yep we did one a few years ago, it was cool. In fact I think I may have hosted it, I'll go back through my threads and see if I can find it when I get home.

I've been chatting is PN96 and we were thinking about combining the couples/duos swap with a rare characters grouping. Does anyone have any interest in these?

Yep we did one a few years ago, it was cool. In fact I think I may have hosted it, I'll go back through my threads and see if I can find it when I get home.

Boy, you skim posts don't you! I gave you credit! LOL
I know I did the rare character swap!!!

Anyway, I need to touch base with you this week..what day do you have time to chat?:teacher::idea:

KAmommy was my first secret sister. She was awesome.
I wonder how she is.

do you still do secret sisters?
I might be interested in this too!

We have taken a break from secret sisters for a while now because unfortunately some were not following through on their end of the bargain.. :( I'm sure it is something that might be considered again for a future event.

We have taken a break from secret sisters for a while now because unfortunately some were not following through on their end of the bargain.. :( I'm sure it is something that might be considered again for a future event.

We generally do them at Christmas time- we actually didn't have trouble this past year as everyone was required to complete 2 swaps on the board before signing up but it was a small group of people also. We used to have close to 50 sometimes but this year it was around 12. We have done them in the spring as well before but it is a lot of work for whomever is co-ordinating it.

Rebecca

We generally do them at Christmas time- we actually didn't have trouble this past year as everyone was required to complete 2 swaps on the board before signing up but it was a small group of people also. We used to have close to 50 sometimes but this year it was around 12. We have done them in the spring as well before but it is a lot of work for whomever is co-ordinating it.

Rebecca

I know it had to be a lot of work, they were so much fun! too bad everyone didn't play "nice" .

You know what swap I loved and miss is the gift tag swap.
i think I did it last year. And I loved it ;):thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter