Coupons from IBidUSA.com

sandyneck

DIS Veteran
I tried Ibid on recommendation of someone on the board. They have GC to orlando area restaurants that you bid on, also hotels and attractions(minor) I believe it is the actual business that is auctioning the GC. I have not won any yet, but I bid on Jungle Jims and Charlies Lobster House and even though I did not win they sent me printable coupons. One was for 15%off and one was for a free appetizer with 2 entrees, so even if you don't win the auction you still get a good deal. Hope this helps someone save money.

Although I have not tried IBid, I just wanted to say that it was very thoughtful of you to pass this information on. Susan

Thanks for saying so. I have saved so much money and have been helped so many times from others on these boards, I try to pass any tips I come across on to everyone else.

Hey small world, we are DVC members too and live in southern Maryland. We just got back from MOWC Christmas/Newyears week. Didnt want to use up all those points:)

Hi we live in Iowa, and go to Disney 4 to 5 times a year....we use Ibidusa all the time and hve never been disatisfied, especially the golf....we did Charley's and it was very nice and EXPENSIVE but the gift certificate for 50 we got for 25 helped....we have stayed at hotels for short stays and get some very good deals for 2 day stays.......I have no problem with them...good luck...Ted in Iowa

A very nice man at the Pirates Dinner Theater told me about them.Actually I forgot all about it until I read your post.Thanks

Natalie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter