Courtney and Justin's Wishes Wedding

ccgreen57

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! After reading these threads for about a year I am happy to finally get to start my own!

I'm Courtney and my fiancé is Justin. We live in Port St Lucie, FL and have been together for about 3 years. I am originally from NH but we went to Disney World every year on vacation since I was 3 so Disney has always been a huge part of my life! I ran my first 1/2 marathon and full marathon there with my dad and it ended up being the place that Justin proposed to me! YAY!

We are going to be having a wishes wedding April 7, 2015. We are just getting started with all of the planning stuff. I am not going to lie, it overwhelms the heck out of me! We are doing a 10am ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion (so excited! I used to tell my dad and mom that I was going to get married there whenever we passed it on the monorail!) Still trying to figure out the reception space.. I think it's going to either end up being Citrico's or California Grill. Any suggestions would be great!! We are having approx. 80 people.

Hopefully I can figure out the ins and outs of these boards.. and how to post pictures. This site has been a bit of a lifesaver for me in the initial planning process and I hope that I can help some other future Disney brides!

Hi Courtney!

Congratulations!

I'm (hoping) to be a DFTW Bride for 2015 too. I'm still trying to convince my boyfriend that WDW is the place!

I'm looking at an Escape Wedding, but researched a Wishes wedding too. I agree it's overwhelming!

I'm subscribing to your PJ and will be following along!

Good luck, and can't wait to read more! :thumbsup2

Congratulations! So exciting that you get to fulfill the dream of getting married at what is obviously a very special place for you! The planning does seem quite overwhelming but Disney are so good at what they do and there's so many great resources such as these boards that make it all that much easier. All the best with finding your reception space, I'm sure you'll get loads of great recommendations very soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter